Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel your order, without stating any reason, within fourteen (14) days from the day you, or a third party known to you, other than the carrier, have received the merchandise.
To exercise your right to cancel you must declare to us (Mainpunkt Sola & Strabel GbR, Graf-Stolberg-Str. 3, 61462 Königstein, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 6174 – 9529920) in writing that you wish to cancel your order by sending us a message, e.g. via postal mail or email. To do so, you may use the template given below, though its use is not mandatory.
To remain within the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send a declaration of cancellation within the cancellation period.
Consequences of Cancellation
Once you cancel your order, you will receive a refund from us including shipping cost (excluding any additional costs as a result of selecting a faster shipping method than standard shipping) immediately and within fourteen (14) days from the day we received your cancellation.
We use the same payment type for your refund that you have used during the original transaction, unless explicitly agreed upon otherwise. In no case will you be charged for the refund transaction. We may refuse refund until we have received the merchandise back or until you have proven that you have shipped the merchandise, whichever occurs first.
You must return the merchandise immediately, and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the day you have informed us about your wish to cancel. This deadline is met if you send the merchandise back within those fourteen days. You pay the cost for the return shipping. You are only liable for the diminished value of the merchandise if it is the result of unnecessary handling other than is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the product.
The right to cancel does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods, which are not per-assembled and the manufacturing of which is determined by an individual choice or selection by the buyer, or which is customized to the customer’s individual needs.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods, which for health protection or hygienic reasons are not suitable for return, if their seal has been removed after delivery.
(if you wish to cancel, fill out and return to us)
– To Mainpunkt Sola & Strabel GbR, Graf-Stolberg-Str. 3, 61462 Königstein, email@example.com
- I/We hereby cancel the contract for the purchase order of the following products/services
- Ordered on/received on
- Name of buyer
- Address of buyer
- Signature of buyer (only when mailing in paper form)